Skip to main content

THE MOST PROMOTED BOOKS IN THE YEAR 2019

The promoted books of these year are going to be a little bias, and speaking of bias I’m pretty sure anything she writes is going to be on a most promoted list of course. promoted
But there has been a lot of buzzing about king of Scars which came out at the beginning of the year, this is a new book in a Nicoli trilogy.promoted

I could remember that Nicoli, I could never say it correctly and it pains me honestly but I just can’t but most people my self included love that character, so having a book that focuses on him was great and then also 6 of crows in the entire grocery universe as a whole has gotten a resurgent because of the Netflix adaptation which is coming out with the cast announcement and all the buzz around it has definitely being talked about constantly.
So the next one is wicked saints by Emily A. Duncan,
This is a Gothic fantasy that definitely caught people’s attention before it came out, it features bloodletting magic through which makes it a pretty brutal fantasy, one that I’m definitely looking forward to reading and I haven’t actually gotten the chance to read it yet but it’s o my list but I think if anything is a Gothic fantasy it’s pretty much going to be what the bookternet wants, you’re basically giving the people what they want.
The next is stainless sea by ans morgenstein, this is the author of the night circus so of course, get coming out with another book was bound to be talked about and I was kind if debating on including it on this list because now that it’s out I do see that everyone is talking about it, so I’m not really prepared but it’s far the surface of the earth upon the shores of the starlike seas, basically there’s tunnels and a dude searching for a foot and discovers a mysterious book in the back of a campus library. This kind of seem like stranger and the dreamer but on adult version. 
But everyone was talking about thus because he’s the author that so many people love, I personally didn’t like the night circus but this does sound like it could be really good. 
The next book is wilder girls by Rory powder, I don’t know if it’s this gorgeous cover but so many people are going wild over this book, so I bought it without knowing anything about it, except for the fact that it was the Lord of the flies region but if you’ve read my other articles about the DNF, you’ll know about a DNF that’s just because it’s really gross but that’s my fault entirely.
It’s set in a world where there’s this plague and the girls at the school are affected and they have to stay in the school because the people on the outside are not infected, you can definitely see where the Lord of the flies vibe cine from but I don’t know why this book was so talked about, honestly I think it’s the cover. 
So coming to the next which us when of nothing by Holly black, this book just came out recently so the hype is alive and well, I haven’t looked up any reviews or send any feedback of it and I don’t want to because I still have to read the second book I know but this is the finale to the coral prince series
And I forgot what it’s actually called but this is know again a series that has such die hard fans that everyone was highly anticipating and I hope that it’s everything that everyone wanted but I shall soon see once I read wicked king finally. 
The next is the sorcery of phorus by Michael Rogerson , I feel like the hype for this book came from a number of things, the first is the cover and also it’s a bookish fantasy world which makes it the kind of perfect fantasy for book lovers and I read this one, I really enjoyed it and I thought thud was one was fun and that bookish fantasy world is what made it for me and it’s cool. 
So obviously a bookish fantasy is obviously going to appeal to the bookternet.
The next is with fire on high by Elizabeth withdor I actually kind of hesitated to include this book on my list, because I feel like well, it’s been talked about a lot, I don’t know if it would be on the worse hyped of the year. 
But looking back I do feel like it was talked about a fair amount so, I’m including it, especially because the poet was definitely buzzed about last year and I think that’s why this book was so highly anticipated.
Also knee again it has beautiful covers. 
The next is her Royal highness by Rachel Hawkins, this is a book that I definitely contributed to its promotion. And I’m glad because I loved this book so much, it’s a female-female romance set in Scotland and urs between this America got while gotten bro a breakup she ends up going to a boarding school in Scotland and she unites With the princess of Scotland.promoted
And it’s great I have talked about this book so much, it like oh my top books so I think the hype is totally worth it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BEST STEPHEN KING BOOKS RECOMMENDATION 2019

Stephen King is one of the best authors I’m the thriller genre, in this article I’m going to be talking about the 7 best books by him, although they’re two short stories and I’ll mentioned the quickly at the end but I wanted to focus on the full size that I have finish with sharing with my opinion and just talk a little bit about them, I originally wanted to try and wit until I’ve read all of his books bit I realize pretty quickly that’s never going to happen and he keeps coming out with so many so quickly that I can’t even keep up, so let’s go through them one by one.  As a disclaimer, this article is going to be spoiler free unless I say so, but I will just instead be a little vague or I’ll warn you, I’m going to start with my favorites because you might possibly ask which one it is and it’s  1.The long walk. It was originally written under Richard batman but I believed he write 4 books under that name, and I have rear two so this is the first one I did read, and I loved the book so

THE MOST TALKED ABOUT BOOKS THAT YOU MUST READ THIS MONTH

The most talked about books is the topic for today, so this is an article that I introduced last year and it’s one that I think is really fun because I love looking back at what books were the most buzzed about. Because I think it’s very interesting, so I’m actually going to talk about the list, now this list isn’t personal to me, it’s not books that I really hyped up or talked about all the time, though they’re quite a few that I do exactly that with that are on the list but what I do for thus article is use my own brain and my own memory and think about the books that I have seen constantly through out the year, all across the blogs, instagram, books reads just basically everywhere and I also go on twitter and I ask you guys which books you’ve read and think are the most talked about books of year.  So like I said earlier this list isn’t exactly personal, your list might be a bit different and if you hang out in a different era of the booklet because they could be books that I feel