Skip to main content

THE MOST TALKED ABOUT BOOKS THAT YOU MUST READ THIS MONTH

The most talked about books is the topic for today, so this is an article that I introduced last year and it’s one that I think is really fun because I love looking back at what books were the most buzzed about.
Because I think it’s very interesting, so I’m actually going to talk about the list, now this list isn’t personal to me, it’s not books that I really hyped up or talked about all the time, though they’re quite a few that I do exactly that with that are on the list but what I do for thus article is use my own brain and my own memory and think about the books that I have seen constantly through out the year, all across the blogs, instagram, books reads just basically everywhere and I also go on twitter and I ask you guys which books you’ve read and think are the most talked about books of year. 
So like I said earlier this list isn’t exactly personal, your list might be a bit different and if you hang out in a different era of the booklet because they could be books that I feel are talked about constantly that you would never even heard of because the people that you follow don’t talk about them. 
So in that way I think it’s kind of interesting and I would love to know what book that you think is the most hyped up of the year, in the place that you hang out in, coming to the list, I think this year is a little bit different than last year based in the fact that I have 3 books I’m going to start off talking about because I think there are the undisputed mist talked about books of the Year. 
I think that no matter where you’re you’ve probably heard if these books because everyone was talking about then and it’s kind of took the books by storm, so this isn’t even my own personal opinion, they’ve also the books that came up the most by a very far margin when I asked you guys. 
So I don’t think any of these would be surprising to you, so starting off is Daisy Jones and the six by Taylor Jenkins Reed, this was so hyped up and right from the very beginning of the year and it lasted throughout the year this book also happen to be my favorite book that I’ve read, so I definitely agree with this hype in this case, so Taylor Jenkins tree apparently specialize in writing books that everyone is going to talk about because last year’s the seven husbands of Evelyn Hugo was on this list and definitely was near the top but daisy Jones and the six is Set in the 1960s and 1970s following the rock and roll scene, you follow daisy Jones whose trying to make it and she ends up pairing with the 6, which is the band, who are also trying to make it and then they like realize that it’s a match haven so you follow their rise to fame and then their ultimate breakup at the height if their fame.
And what was fascinating was that it was told in an interview format, so you get to hear from all the characters as they build up their story that is extremely realistic and it just hooks you in and you’re like “wow”
I also think the fact that it was required to be I’m not sure if it’s a TV show or a movie but they just cast the dead, so they cast it Jones and I think they did a great job, I don’t remember what the actress is named but I think they did a perfect job at casting it. 
These was Reese Weatherspoon books club read so it’s definitely worth the hype as well as the fact that it was acquired by her to be produced as the film or a movie, this book has been very talked about, it’s actually very funny because I realize now that there at the top of my list are all adult books.
The next book is ninth house by Leigh bardugo, this is a huge YA factory author and this was her first try at adult fiction and It was actually, I didn’t think blur but Stephen King tweeted about it and recommended it, which was like wild and I’m so happy for her, although I haven’t gotten the chance to read this books yet, but I will be reading it soon, so I’m excited to see what I feel about it, and I know it’s been very hyped up and talked abiy5 leading up to its release but before and after its release,
I feel like its been getting very mixed reviews so I’m not sure how I’m going to feel about it but I’m hoping that I’ll like it because I love her so much as a person and as an author. 
But this is a mystery thriller kind if ghost story that’s set at yale and it does feature some very triggering content so definitely be weary of that before going into the book but there than that it’s definitely been talked about a lot.
Controlling with the List the next is the toll by Neil shustermanof course the finale of the si series this long awaited finale and I have definitely been highly anticipated it and I know so many other people have as well this is one if those series that about and the people who loved it really loved it and I’m among then because it’s just so good and wild and Neil Shuster man does a good job of leaving his books off on cliff hangers but you have to pick up this sequel so if definitely build that hype up, with such a high stakes and suspense story finally coming to an end, it’s not surprise that people are definitely anticipating this and talking about it and just buzzing away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BEST STEPHEN KING BOOKS RECOMMENDATION 2019

Stephen King is one of the best authors I’m the thriller genre, in this article I’m going to be talking about the 7 best books by him, although they’re two short stories and I’ll mentioned the quickly at the end but I wanted to focus on the full size that I have finish with sharing with my opinion and just talk a little bit about them, I originally wanted to try and wit until I’ve read all of his books bit I realize pretty quickly that’s never going to happen and he keeps coming out with so many so quickly that I can’t even keep up, so let’s go through them one by one.  As a disclaimer, this article is going to be spoiler free unless I say so, but I will just instead be a little vague or I’ll warn you, I’m going to start with my favorites because you might possibly ask which one it is and it’s  1.The long walk. It was originally written under Richard batman but I believed he write 4 books under that name, and I have rear two so this is the first one I did read, and I loved the book so

THE MOST PROMOTED BOOKS IN THE YEAR 2019

The promoted books of these year are going to be a little bias, and speaking of bias I’m pretty sure anything she writes is going to be on a most promoted list of course. promoted But there has been a lot of buzzing about king of Scars which came out at the beginning of the year, this is a new book in a Nicoli trilogy.promoted I could remember that Nicoli, I could never say it correctly and it pains me honestly but I just can’t but most people my self included love that character, so having a book that focuses on him was great and then also 6 of crows in the entire grocery universe as a whole has gotten a resurgent because of the Netflix adaptation which is coming out with the cast announcement and all the buzz around it has definitely being talked about constantly. So the next one is wicked saints by Emily A. Duncan, This is a Gothic fantasy that definitely caught people’s attention before it came out, it features bloodletting magic through which makes it a pretty brutal fantasy,