Skip to main content

BOOK TO READ THIS WEEK STARTING FROM SUNDAY

So unlike my usual articles and recommendations this is actually a ranked list, so I will be counting down from my favorite book to my absolute favorite book of the year , I’m very excited to discuss this books with you and I hope that you might have no idea of what I love and I feel like you probably will because I talk about what I love constantly.
But I do want to mention that my reading year is a little bit different and that’s because of this. 
So this was a really hard list to rank and I feel like Jr’s generally is especially if I’ve read quite a few things that I feel kind of middle of the road and this was like last year in the sense that I did read quite a few books that I felt quite in the middle of the road but I’ll talk about my reading in general in a later book in this article so I will show you guys every single book that I’ve read in the year. 
But today I’m going to be focusing on my favorites, so while taking this list I took a few things into account and urs kind if hard because my 5 stat for one book is very different for a 5 star for another. 
So the main thing I took into account while creating this list is kind of entertainment value, basically just my personal feelings about a books, so this is a very personal list, it’s based out of the critical content of the book but it’s mostly just a feeling that I get when j read a book so without further ado.
So the first one is love and other words by Christian Lauren. 
This is an adult romance book that I love because it soaks tint and that was my favorite elements of it, so you get them and now in alternating chapters and it’s about an old love and first love that ever camr to be, but in present day Jr’s them reconnecting and how they’re going to move forward when there’s still a lot of feelings between them and they don’t know him they’re going to recover from the thing that set them. Apart. 
One of my favorite troops is characters coming together again and they know they could have had this epic romance and they realise that and rekindled that and I don’t know the specific terms for that trophy us Hut I loved it. 
So in this novel you get a deeply emotional story, an intricate one that’s sours across time and I just felt fit the characters what surprised me was how emotional it was and I also think it was so well done and I really loved following Marie and Allie and their will based love.
Coming to the second one is thunder head by Neil and Austin’s this was a sequel to do which I’m so glad that I’ve finally read, I don’t know when I would have gotten to it, if not for my book club because we read so and the book march book if the month, 
So after reading, I noticed how much Ioved that story and I decided to read the sequel and the sequel was even more wild than the first book. 
And if you aren’t familiar with the si universe it is set in a utopian is basically a dystopia and is are the people to decide when people die and how they die.
And all of them have different have different criteria and the Two main characters of the first book end up becoming one of then and training to be a SI. 
So obviously that’s a lot of pressure and it’s built up to becoming the super creepy story but it’s so fascinating, the world is amazing and intricately terrifying but i think that’s what lean shusterman does best. 
And like I said it got even crazier I’m this book so I can’t even imagine what’s going to happen in the next one. 
But this sequel pretty much blow me away because so many things happen that I didn’t expect to and that amazed me. 
The next one is skyward by Brandon Sanderson, so this is the one book in this list that I actually read in December of 2018, so I love it so much that I knew it had to be on KY top picks of the year Di that’s way were making an exception, so skyward is a sci-fi book which makes it very unusual for me because it’s not very often that I fall in love with a sci-fi book, but it was also my introduction to Brandon Sanderson who is a fantasy inside that everyone seems to love and now I totally get why, 
In this book, we’re following Spencer who’s trying to become a pilot, it’s all she ever wanted and she’s ever dreamed of, and she live in a world that is constantly at with this alien planet and that is all she ever known so, she has wanted to be like her father who fought against this aliens that have been attacking them for years. 
But her father ends up getting into some trouble and because Of that she has a really difficult time becoming a pilot because the world and everyone in her society is set against her now. 
This Is a book that I loved for a number of reasons, the first is it was so developed that I thought that the technology and the sci-fi aspect if it was really easy to understand and built extremely well and it’s a story about Spencer being determined and rising above her adversities and getting to where she wants to be, and there’s also a talking spaceship and there’s also no romance plot line which is jive because I don’t think this book needed it. 
I was in a slumpy mood, when I ended up picking this book up and I had seen the book everywhere and even though it was holiday and at holidays time I don’t generally read big book like this especially sci-fi which is genre I struggled with in the beginning, I usually pick up a short contemporary or something that’s going to be quick. 
And for some reason I just wanted to read this book last December and I remembered picking it up and delivering it so quickly and I want in live with it. 
It was extremely readable fascinating and override overall and I can’t wait for the sequel which should be out by now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BEST STEPHEN KING BOOKS RECOMMENDATION 2019

Stephen King is one of the best authors I’m the thriller genre, in this article I’m going to be talking about the 7 best books by him, although they’re two short stories and I’ll mentioned the quickly at the end but I wanted to focus on the full size that I have finish with sharing with my opinion and just talk a little bit about them, I originally wanted to try and wit until I’ve read all of his books bit I realize pretty quickly that’s never going to happen and he keeps coming out with so many so quickly that I can’t even keep up, so let’s go through them one by one.  As a disclaimer, this article is going to be spoiler free unless I say so, but I will just instead be a little vague or I’ll warn you, I’m going to start with my favorites because you might possibly ask which one it is and it’s  1.The long walk. It was originally written under Richard batman but I believed he write 4 books under that name, and I have rear two so this is the first one I did read, and I loved the book so

THE MOST PROMOTED BOOKS IN THE YEAR 2019

The promoted books of these year are going to be a little bias, and speaking of bias I’m pretty sure anything she writes is going to be on a most promoted list of course. promoted But there has been a lot of buzzing about king of Scars which came out at the beginning of the year, this is a new book in a Nicoli trilogy.promoted I could remember that Nicoli, I could never say it correctly and it pains me honestly but I just can’t but most people my self included love that character, so having a book that focuses on him was great and then also 6 of crows in the entire grocery universe as a whole has gotten a resurgent because of the Netflix adaptation which is coming out with the cast announcement and all the buzz around it has definitely being talked about constantly. So the next one is wicked saints by Emily A. Duncan, This is a Gothic fantasy that definitely caught people’s attention before it came out, it features bloodletting magic through which makes it a pretty brutal fantasy,

THE MOST TALKED ABOUT BOOKS THAT YOU MUST READ THIS MONTH

The most talked about books is the topic for today, so this is an article that I introduced last year and it’s one that I think is really fun because I love looking back at what books were the most buzzed about. Because I think it’s very interesting, so I’m actually going to talk about the list, now this list isn’t personal to me, it’s not books that I really hyped up or talked about all the time, though they’re quite a few that I do exactly that with that are on the list but what I do for thus article is use my own brain and my own memory and think about the books that I have seen constantly through out the year, all across the blogs, instagram, books reads just basically everywhere and I also go on twitter and I ask you guys which books you’ve read and think are the most talked about books of year.  So like I said earlier this list isn’t exactly personal, your list might be a bit different and if you hang out in a different era of the booklet because they could be books that I feel